Hi, hello, how are ya?
I’m Tracy, but you can call me Trace. Since this is my first post, I thought I’d give you a crash course on who I am. Lists give me life, so naturally, that’s how I plan on introducing myself.
- Baking is one of my favorite hobbies. Cupcakes, anyone?
- I teach 7th and 9th grade English, journalism, communications, video production, and yearbook, and I’m the co-adviser of our school’s TV studio.
- Related: Summer is my favorite season 😉
- I will fight you over the merits of the Oxford comma.
- I did all of my coursework to get my MA in mass media arts, journalism, and PR, but life got in the way, and I never wrote my thesis to graduate.
- I have a child-like wonder for the world (Smiling seriously is my favorite.).
- My husband and my mom are my favorite humans.
- My faith is an anchor, and it has gotten me through a few very rough times in my life.
- The word “vibes” should probably be banned from my lexicon.
- If I notice that rainbow-producing conditions exist, I will politely excuse myself from conversation and immediately find the closest door or window to look for one.
- Speaking of rainbows, my hair is usually a form of one (or more!) of the ROY G. BIV colors. It’s currently a few shades of purple.
- My taste in music is broad and eclectic.
- I’m an HSP and a Virgo.
- I have a knack for naming things, and I’m a sucker for a good pun.
- Exhibit A: my cats, Mario Lemeow and Sidney Clawsby.
- Exhibit B: my BFF’s super cute and hip baby/children’s store, Precious+Posh
- Exhibit C: my blog? maybe? We’ll see how that goes.
- Harry Potter is my homeboy, and I’d definitely be BFFs with Hermione.
- I’m a Ravenclaw with a touch of Hufflepuff.
- My patronus is a dolphin.
- Related: I feel most at home near the water, and especially by the sea.
- Unicorns, rainbows, glitter, sparkles, and cats will ALWAYS make me happy.
- I’m an unabashed animal lover.
Still a little sketchy on the details? Hate reading bulleted lists? Check out my About page!