*This post contains affiliate links. I only link to products that I either own or love!
If there’s one thing you absolutely need to rock this summer, it’s a top with a statement sleeve in this summer’s hottest shade: pink!
Here’s why I’m loving pink statement sleeve tops for the summer:
- They’re universally flattering. No matter what your body-type, the right statement sleeve can draw attention away from problem areas and up towards your face.
- Anyone from ages five to seventy-five can rock a pink statement sleeve top. The trend is extremely wearable.
- There’s a pink statement sleeve top for every occasion. I’ve listed five tops below. Several are work-appropriate, a couple are wearable to picnics, concerts, or a night out, and you could even rock one or two of them at the beach.
- Statement sleeves mean that you’re actually wearing sleeves. Women who have difficulty rocking the off-the-shoulder trend that’s EVERYWHERE right now (strapless bras aren’t my favorite) can get in on the fun.
- They’re like a party for your arms! Seriously – put one of these tops on, and you’ll instantly have a little kick in your step.
When my mom and I went to Universal Studios a few weekends ago, I wore a pink statement sleeve top for dinner one evening. We went to Margaritaville at City Walk, and I felt like I fit right into the party atmosphere with my ruffled sleeves. I paired my cropped shirt (which has since sold out, but this one is super similar) with white high-waisted denim so that the pink would pop. I’m a huge fan of pairing cropped silhouettes with high-waisted bottoms for just a peek of midriff. I added my favorite pink sunglasses and neutral accessories like these shoes (they’re similar to mine) and this bag (this price is awesome, and I use this bag so so much!) so that the pink top could take center stage. Finally, as a shoutout to the Wizarding World (the whole reason we visited Universal!), I wore this golden snitch necklace.
To shop my look and to see my top five picks for pink statement sleeve tops, check out the widget below the pictures!
Have an awesome week, and stay tuned for another statement sleeve post, as well as my Wizarding World guide!
Don’t be afraid to “ruffle” some sartorial feathers 😉
Shop my look and my five pink statement sleeve top picks here: